Operations & Client Care Officer – Casual/Part Time
CrossFit Long Haul is seeking a passionate and highly organised team player to organise our day to day operations and ensure the success of each and every one of our members.
The right person will be confident making decisions and offering solutions, directing other staff with basic tasks, and be incredibly passionate about the success of our members.
This role is a combination of basic level sales, administration, accounting and customer service. Any experience you bring will be highly considered, though at CFLH we hire the people that breathe our values and are always open to training their skills.
This role will include:
– Managing the day to day operations of the gym; keeping things tidy, checking equipment maintenance, ordering supplies, updating notice boards
– Handling membership queries and changes in our software including new memberships, holds and cancellations
– Taking a help-first sales approach to prescribing our clients and future clients the best health and fitness solution for them
– Being the first point of call for new enquiries and current members seeking help
– Lead nurture in and outside of hours, consistent follow up and contact of all leads to help grow our membership
– Managing the client journey: ensuring our clients are comfortable, confident, cared for and have all their hard work recognised at every stage in their journey with us
– Designing and implementing retention strategies to reach our retention goals
– Sales and revenue data tracking and reporting to help us reach our sales goals
– Scheduling staff rosters, meetings, evaluations, training and holidays
– Processing payroll and other basic payments
– Social media content planning and implementation
– Organising member and staff events
– Staff and owner task delegation – keeping us all on track with deadlines and expectations
– Maintaining our yearly schedule and assisting to implement and sell our specialty programs
– Managing all booking and membership software
– Meeting with the owner 1x week to report stats, troubleshoot problems and plan ahead
– Assisting the owner with personal tasks, scheduling and deadlines
This role will grow with the right person. We will begin on a 3 month probationary period, over which time hours and responsibility will increase. If both parties choose to move forward salary and hours can be negotiated.
At CrossFit Long Haul we encourage personal and professional growth within our staff. You can tick boxes here or you can build a career. Your earning potential and growth opportunities will reflect what you bring to our business.
Suggested hours – 2-3 Hours Monday, Wednesday, Friday + 1 hour ad-hoc throughout the week for responding to leads and queries out of hours. For the right person these hours will increase in time.
The right candidate will be considered for flexible working hours and working from home options.
For an application pack – please email firstname.lastname@example.org